Taking a chilled approach to storage
Eramol’s clients set great store by our ability to offer State-of-the-Art clinical storage, retaining their goods with us in optimal conditions throughout the product’s lifecycle.
Once a drug has been developed, it needs to be kept in perfect conditions prior to shipment. Our in-house logistics specialists ensure that no matter how long you need us to hold your goods, products remain stable, prior to distribution.
Eramol currently serves as the UK, EU and Global IMP distribution hub for several international clients. We boast storage and distribution facilities providing controlled ambient, cold chain and frozen storage areas with temperature ranges that include: 15-25°C, 2-8°C -20°C, and -80°C. Our service supports:
- IVRS/IWRS support and integration;
- Fully owned GMP certified storage depots in UK & Ireland
- Local storage depots via approved Eramol partners in Austria, Spain, Australia, Brazil, USA and Canada offering additional global distribution options
- A wide range of approved couriers provide same day, direct, next day and cold chain shipments
- Validated temperature shipper containers
- The management of all IMP returns and destruction
- A 24/7 emergency logistics contact to all clients in order to manage any unexpected distribution issues during the study.
Direct-to-patient supply and the management of controlled narcotics/substances
Eramol has an approved courier who manages all direct-to-patient supplies across the UK and EU. We are also authorised for controlled drug and narcotic storage and distribution, including the handling of Schedule 1 - 5 controlled substances.
Additionally, we manage importation and exportation licenses and have considerable experience in the importation, exportation and storage of medical cannabis (THC/CBD) and hallucinogenic products.